Collection and use of personal information
We collect personal information about you when you fill out a form or sign up to our newsletter on our website. We handle your data in accordance with GDPR legislation.
- We only collect the minimum amount of information required to complete your request and understand your needs when using our site.
- We use the information you provide us to process your enquiry.
- We will NOT sell or lease your personal information to any third parties unless we have your express permission or are required to do so by law.
- We will not send you email marketing communications unless you have consented for us to do so.
You have a right to request us to stop contacting you for marketing purposes at any time. If you no longer wish to receive information from us, you can use the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any marketing email we send you or alternatively, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “opt-out”.
Legal grounds for processing and retaining personal information
- We rely on one or more of the following reasons to process your information:
- explicit consent from (you) the data owner
- our legitimate interests in the effective delivery of information and services to you
- to satisfy any legal or regulatory obligations to which we are subject to or to perform our obligations under the terms and conditions.
Retention of personal information
We will retain your personal information on our systems only for as long as we need it, given the purposes for which it was collected, or as required by law. We keep contact information (such as mailing list information) until a user unsubscribes or requests that we delete that information. If you choose to unsubscribe from our mailing list, we may keep certain limited information about you so that we have a record of your request.
Access to data
You have the right to request a copy of the information we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please email email@example.com
Rights in relation to your information
You may have certain rights under data protection law in relation to the personal information we hold about you. In particular, you may have a right to:
- request a copy of the personal information we hold about you
- ask that we update the personal information we hold about you, or correct such personal information that you think is incorrect or incomplete
- ask that we delete personal information that we hold about you, or restrict the way in which we use such personal information.
Third party links
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page.
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By post: GRT Media Limited, 101 Beaumont Road, Bournville, Birmingham. B30 2EB.